Mario A. Cerdan-Trevino, MD
About Dr. Cerdan
Our board‐certified neurologist, Mario Cerdan MD, delivers compassionate, comprehensive neurology services for a full range of brain issues from headaches and stroke to epilepsy, Parkinson’s, ALS, MS, Alzheimer’s and traumatic brain injury.
Diagnosis and Treatments for:
- Nervous system disorders:
‐ Peripheral nerve diseases
‐ Multiple sclerosis
- Other neurological disorders
- B.A., Universidad de Monterrey. Monterrey, MX
- Pre-graduate Internship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
- Internal Medicine Residency, Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX.
- Neurology Residency, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO.
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
- NIH Stroke Scale Certified