Christine Gonzales, APRN, FNP-C
- Graduate: Walden University-Minneapolis, MN
- Undergrad: University of Texas at Arlington-Arlington, TX
About the Provider
Ms. Gonzales' philosophy of care is to always listen to what the patient is telling her regarding their chronic and/or acute illness. Her approach starts with listening to what is the issue at hand, while examining further into the social and medical history in order to gain a clear picture of each patient.
She is proud professionally of how she is able to connect with her patients and engage with them on both a professional and personal level effortlessly. She strives to continuously evolve into a diversified person and provider each day.
Outside of her career, she enjoys spending time with her family, listening to music, watching movies, connecting with God through my local church or online, and traveling to different places when she has the opportunity.
- The American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing-Delta Theta Chapter
- Treating adults 18+
- Preventative medicine
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- High blood pressure
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Sick visits
- Smoking Cessation
- Physicals-work, school, sports