Bright Odei, MD
- Residency: Southern Illinois University (SIU) Center for Family Medicine Springfield, IL
- Medical School: School of Medical Sciences, Kumasi, Ghana
About The Provider
Dr. Odei is board certified Family Medicine physician that treats adolescents, adults and elderly patients. Dr. Odei focuses on Adolescent health, Preventative Health, obesity and weight Management, Diabetes, Hypertension, COPD, women’s health and Geriatrics. Prior to joining Valley Baptist Physician Network, he practiced Family Medicine in Dallas Texas. Dr Odei is a recipient of the Prestigious Dr. Harmon Award for Community Medicine in Illinois. He also pursues Medical missions in Ghana, West Africa.
The philosophy behind my practice of medicine is centered on patient-advocacy, comprehensive care and having a listening ear for the patient. Showing empathy to the patient is paramount for me. I believe in building long-lasting relationship with being attentive to their needs and concerns.
- Wellness visits
- Physicals – work, school, sports
- Women’s well visits – excluding obstetrics care
- Smoking cessation
- Sick visits
- Chronic conditions – COPD, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more
- Skin conditions